Friday, July 1, 2011

The Best Way to Say Hello? Just Simply Say It!

Hello there!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

I am a lover of all books, not just A.A. Milnes'. I read non-stop and while most people get cell phones taken away in class, I get my books taken away. I have created this blog because I think that people are more likely to read books if they hear more about them! So this a a blog for teen readers to check out different books that I have read, and read the revies on them.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Alice. No, I didn't choose the name because of Lewis Caroll's famous book, or because of Susan Juby's increasingly popular books. I just like the name! I am 17 years old, headed into Grade 12 at my local highschool, and I spend every spare minute I can curled up with my nose in a book. Oh, and of course, just in case you didn't figure it out by the second sentence of this blog, I am a Canadian! Woot!

That is it for now,

Emily

No comments: