Monday, May 7, 2012

Commentation!

Writing Reflection #7

So once again, I am commenting on other peoples blogs for my English class... so here it goes!

Numero Uno http://nathaliejm.blogspot.ca/2012/04/personal-addition-what-to-do.html?showComment=1336416271254

So this blog post was about upcoming graduation and university. I feel the same as she does, and it is really scary to think that I am going to be graduating, and even scarier is the fact that 3 days ago, I turned 18! I am an adult... very weird thought...

Numero Duo
http://hollysayss.blogspot.ca/2012/04/reading-reflection-7.html?showComment=1336417165077

So Holly posted about the book that she is reading, and it sounded interesting, but what really caught my eye was what she was saying about really getting into her book. I love it when that happens. Usually. During this one book series I was reading Beth Revis` "Across the Universe" series, and I started to use her "swear word" that was "frex" it was kind of funny that I kept using a word that isn't really a word that we use. That's what a good book can do to you!!

Numero Tres
http://kathleenskraftyblog.blogspot.ca/2012/05/last-friday-my-sister-and-i-got.html?showComment=1336418105467

Ok. Getting a beautiful tattoo? Totally blog worthy. Kathleen's tattoo is gorgeous, and the lyrics that inspired the song is totally great too!! I really don't think I could ever get a tattoo though... too much for me... oh well!

Once again, I had a lot of fun looking at a bunch of peoples blogs, and reading their work. I found it frustrating that I couldn't always find a persons blog through their name though. I wish that everybody would have their blog linked to their name. That is my one request.

TTFN!

No comments: