Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Le Newspaper BlackOuts

Presenting:

                   NEWSPAPER BLACKOUT POETRY!



What is this, you ask? Well, you take a newspaper, find some words that you like that fit together, blackout the rest of the article. This 'twas invented by a certain fellow named Austin Kleon.

As per usual, since I am posting it on here... I am doing this in English class!

Here are the three poems that I created, under the theme of "love"


"Its the heart that is the home"


"I think I love you. You know you do"




"Little Children Love Life, and Love the Voyage of Life"


So there we are! Since the pictures didn't turn out so well, and you can't actually read what they say, I captioned the pictures with with the words from the poem.

You should try your own Newspaper BlackOut Poetry!

No comments: