Saturday, March 17, 2012

PA #7 An Awesome Concert - And Awesome Videos

Okay. So a week ago, I went to an amazing concert. The group was Straight No Chaser. They are 10 college friends, who got together and started singing.

All of their songs are acapella, and totally awesome! So I grabbed some videos of the concert off of my laptop and here they are!


"The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

Just listen to that falsetto!!




"I'm Yours/Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

I really love their version of this song. Ironically, I realized at the concert that one of these songs (I'm Yours) is one that my friend taught me to play on the ukulele. Well, play while singing. If I get good, I might record it for you....




"Joy To The World"

This is my favourite song that Straight No Chaser does. Apart from their rendition of "12 Days of Christmas", but you can't listen to that all year long...



I hope you enjoyed the videos!


Lemme know what you think!

No comments: