Thursday, March 1, 2012

Six Word Memoir Numero Uno

Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho! It's off to work I go...

Well, not really. :)

So as I mentioned in my last post, my English class has been assigned six word memoirs to do.

I am going to be posting a series of four different posts with six word memoirs (along with pictures) and this is the first of said posts. Enjoy!!

Photo Credit: E. Casselman


This is one of my favourite six word memoirs. I often get this feeling, of happiness when my feet are snug and warm inside a pair of socks. I actually get excited when my Mom brings home a new set of socks.
I took this photo with my feet up against the glass of a pane glass window in my school. I also got a really good ab workout while taking it, because having my feet up above my head and sitting up to keep a camera steady.
Ironically, pair of socks that I have on in this picture are the most comfortable pair of socks I owned, except for my fuzzy ones. When I was putting the words on this photograph I decided to have "Socks!" in colour because I always feel bright and bubbly when I have the right socks on!

That's all for tonight, I am heading to bed!

Emily

No comments: