Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PA #9 Spring is here, a-suh-puh-ring is here.

:)


It is the first day of spring!


New life!
Credit





Beautiful Scenery!
Credit


I would have to say that I really love spring. At lunchtime yesterday, my friends and I were talking about what we consider to be spring. Where I live there a couple of days where it is all slush and gross, but still somewhat chilly. Then we go into what we have no where is is just dirty outside (until we get rain) but it is shorts and t-shirts weather. The kind of weather that make me super happy because I can wear a t-shirt and shorts without having to worry about bugs. I hate bugs.

I think that this kind of weather, right now it is supposed to go up to 12 degrees! For any Americans out there, that is ... (finding converter on Google) ... 53.6 F. Yesterday it was around.... 25? I think? There has been a strong wind recently, but that is okay.

So I guess that is all that I have to say.... I think maybe sometime soon I'll post some pictures of what spring is like where I am... or from last spring/summer.

Too-Da-Loo!

No comments: