Sunday, March 4, 2012

Voila! The Third Six Word Memoir

Dah Dah Dah DAAAA!!!!!!!





All I can think of when I look at this picture is "Aww!!!" That there is my 6 month old puppy, Oscar. He is sitting infront of the stove in my kitchen, and thankfully, he sat still long enough for me to snap this picture.
We brought Oscar home when he was 10 weeks old, and within the first week or so, I realized that his favourite way to wake me up is to walk along my back (or stomach, or side, whichever one is facing up) and stick his tounge into my ear. I remember the first time, shooting awake, sitting up in surprise, and tossing him off of me and onto the floor as I sat up. I have now gotten used to it... mostly.

This was really special to me because I have never had a dog before, and the fact that he has a unique way to wake me, and only me, up makes me feel awesome.

Hasta La Vista!

Emily

No comments: