Tuesday, June 5, 2012

# 30 and # 33

# 30 Teach Elementary school# 33 Learn how to surf!

#30 Elementary school is awesome. I just want to put my opinion out there before I say anything else. My Mom is an elementary school teacher, (music teacher) and I have never imagined doing anything else.  I really love working with children, and therefore, I feel as though being a teacher is the perfect thing for me!



# 33 I am sure that a lot of people have "learn to surf" on their personal bucket lists. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while, especially since I swam in the ocean for the first time last winter. There isn't anything quite like the crystal clear blue water of the ocean...

This was a picture that I took on my trip to Cuba, then I drew a stick figure me on it...


No comments: