Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PA #20 An Awesome Book

My best friend Alyssa, is an aspiring writer. She has been working on a story (it is a book in my opinion) for 2 years, and she finally finished. I just finished reading it, and it was AMAZING.

Of course, there are still parts that need to be finished, but I figured I would use a blog post to tell her the best parts

First off: A book is a good book when it makes me laugh, cry, and gasp in horror/shock.
Lina = Amazing. When you call her "Tiny" it makes me think of Anais
Percy = I love that your MC is a guy, who has a heart! He is such a brave guy, even though he may not feel like it
Kane = Jerk. But I know you made him that way. (Good job with the bad guy BTW)

How dare you kill those parents?

Finally: YOU NEED TO GET THIS PUBLISHED, AND YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS!


The best part about reading her book was that it felt so much like an actual book, as in one that I would buy in McNally, that I forgot I was reading her book. Which is a good thing!

No comments: