Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PA #19 The Groups that I have on my iPod

After writing my last post about Dala, I thought - "Hey! I should show everybody how different my taste is in music!" So... I am going to post all the different artists that I have on my iPod!

Amanda Falk - Christian artist FROM WINNIPEG!
The Beach Boys
The Beatles
Casting Crowns
Chic Gamine - A french singing group
Chris Tomlin
Dala
Disney
Jeff Deyo
Jennifer Hudson - Really? Didn't know that...
Karl Jenkins - The genius that wrote "The Armed Man - A Mass for Peace"  I (along with 300 other high school students) sang this with the symphony orchestra last year. It was AMAZING. Photo is below.




Back to the artists

Michael Buble
Michael W. Smith
Miley Cyrus & Hannah Montana (only 2 songs, my favourites from the Movie)
Newsboys
Rent
Pink Martini
The Rankin Family
Raul Malo
Sarah McLachlan
Mamma Mia
Sidewalk Prophets
Steve Bell
Stevie Wonder
Straight No Chaser
Taylor Swift
"Various" - Song is Blessed Be Your Name
"Various Artists" - Songs are "I Believe" and "iWorship 24/7" - which I don't remember ever downloading

What are your iPods/MP3 players filled with?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Haha, I love how random your tastes are. :)

Emily said...

You're responsible for most of it! :D